The Studio Equipment Engineers Clients Photography Contact  
  After years of recording out of a small two-bedroom house, we purchased a 1930's wood frame former church directly across the river from downtown New Orleans in 2004 to serve as the new location of the studio. We stopped recording at the original location of the studio in January, 2005, to remodel it and convert it back into a house to be sold. In July of 2005 we started working on the new studio, and as of July, 2008, we have now completed the project and are ready to record again. It's a wonderful 3,500 square foot space with 14 foot ceilings and a 4,100 square foot attached insulated workshop, sitting on nearly an acre of land underneath the bridge leading to downtown. It's now a great place for us to work and, more importantly, for musicians to have their vision captured on tape. Thank you.

Control Room:
Control Room Control Room Control Room


Main Room:
Main Room Main Room Main Room
Main Room    



Eventually we will have a section on the site featuring photos of the entire history of the Living Room, including many photos dating back to when the "studio" consisted of a 4-track and two Radio Shack microphones. Until then, here are some photos of the original location that were shot not long before we moved the gear out:


[Click to enlarge] [Click to enlarge] [Click to enlarge]
[Click to enlarge] [Click to enlarge] [Click to enlarge]
[Click to enlarge] [Click to enlarge] [Click to enlarge]
[Click to enlarge] [Click to enlarge] [Click to enlarge]
[Click to enlarge] [Click to enlarge]